Friday, January 22, 2010

Dec 20th - Birthday/Anniversary

December 20th was our big day - our 7 Year Anniversary. Sadly, Adam was still in Arizona for his bar prep. But it was also another big day for my dad - his BIRTHDAY! We are rarely all there for his birthday but this year 4 of his 5 kids were home and it made for one special day. It was so nice to share it with him! It was also the Sunday before Christmas so we were all wearing our Christmas outfits, which meant family picture time after Church.
Kate, Kurt, Lincoln, Mom, Dad, Kandis, Kenedee, Kellie, & Cooper

I then tried to get a picture with my kids, which usually cooperate, but they were not having it!

Grandparent pic with the grandchildren

Cousin Pic - Cooper, Kenedee, & Lincoln

I also tried to get a picture of Lincoln with his new Christmas outfit on, but again, this kid doesn't like to stand still. It was a big day for him - his first tie!!! He looked like the most handsome little guy around (besides Cooper cause he was looking pretty studly himself).

Kenedee had already taken her sweater off before I could get a picture of her but she wanted some nonetheless. She is really into different poses at the moment. She planned each one of these poses, even looking into the mirror to see the camera (with hands posed as well). Too funny! She isn't wearing her entire Christmas dress but I thought she looked so cute in these pics so I had to post...

Birthday Celebration begins... Kate, Kellie, Dad, Kandis, & Kurt



Kenedee's new best friend - Cooper-Man. Kenedee loved this little guy and always wanted to hold him. She loved making him smile and tried quite often throughout the day. These two were so cute together!

Mr. Cooper. This little guy is too cute. He was on the verge of laughing so I tried everyday trying to get him to laugh (pretty much making myself look like an idiot), thinking I'd succeed before we left. I claim I got him to laugh once but could never get it again. He loved to smile back though. I also got to give him a little haircut, cutting off the top growth that was way longer than the rest. It looked so good afterwards and allowed for the cutest little fohawk. I love the blonde!!!

No comments: