
The kids and I left town and headed to California (Feb 7th - 14th) to leave Adam an empty house to study in. It was fun to getaway and have a little extra help with the kids. Unfortunately Kenedee caught the nastiest cold the day before we left so we kind of vegged in California. Lincoln then got it, followed by me, and then Adam's mom right before we came back to Arizona. Nonetheless, we loved our visit!
Chuck E. Cheese




IRVINE
Wednesday the kids and I drove down to Irvine to see some family & friends. We first stopped by Hillary & Avery's house (cousins). We then met up with Elise (close Cheer buddy of mine) and her two boys. The fours kids went crazy running around everywhere.

Landon, Elise, Conner, Kandis, Kenedee & Lincoln

It was so nice to catch up. Elise is six months pregnant with a girl...I'm so excited for her cause she is one girly-girl! We shopped, talked, and let the kids run wild!

We said goodbye to Elise & the boys and met up with my other Cousin Heather. Hillary (Heather's sister-in-law) was in a class that night so she let Avery come along with Heather. Kenedee loved seeing Avery again! (Lincoln, Kandis, Avery, Kenedee, & Heather)

LA ZOO
Adam's older brother, McKay, came into town with his family so we all headed to the Zoo Friday morning. COUSINS - Hunter, Chase, Packer, Lincoln, & Kenedee...



After the Zoo, we met up with Grandpa Barlow for lunch. Afterwards, we stopped by his work to say HI to everyone. The kids thought it was pretty cool...


THE BEACH & GRANDMA'S BIRTHDAY
The kids and I tagged along with McKay & Julie and headed to the beach. I've been to 3rd Street Promenade but had never been down on the Santa Monica Pier or beach. We loved seeing it all.

I was loving the look of these gnarly trees, aren't they sweet!

Kenedee has loved chasing birds since she's been able to walk. She was in bird heaven here...


The kids at Santa Monica beach... (Santa Monica pier in the background)




We raced home from the beach, dropped the kids off with Aunt Hannah, and celebrated the evening with Annell (Adam's mom) for her birthday. I went with his parents and McKay & Julie to dinner at PF Changs (delicious) and to see 'Kiss Me Kate'. It was a great evening! Happy Birthday Annell!!!
2 comments:
We had so much fun with you guys! Thanks again!
xo
lovin your long hair!
Post a Comment