Wednesday, February 24, 2010

OFFICIALLY OVER!!!!!

That's right, the Arizona Bar is officially over! We finally have our life back and we couldn't be more excited. Adam felt really good about the test so hopefully the results will be positive come May. I am so proud of my man, it's been a long ride!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Heather Inns said...

Congrats, how exciting for you guys. I wish you the best Adam.

Amber said...

Congratulations Adam and Kandis! Adam, we've been praying for you! What a milestone! I think a party is in order-- we'll have it at our house if you come to Oregon!

Erin and Corey said...

Tell Adam Congrats! and holy blogging! I'm loving your frequent blog updates lately. I should do the same. I especially loved the Tinkerbell comment from Kenedee... now that's a girl who's been properly educated in the Disney area!

Rebecca said...

Congrats Adam!

Rebecca said...

Oh, and of course, congrats to the family too for surviving the course! :)

celeste said...

high fives + fingers crossed!