
Kenedee is my little artist. She has been drawing since she could walk pretty much, she loves it (coloring too!). I would say that her 'person' hasn't changed a whole lot in the last two years but the details are starting to come out. It cracks me up to see her imagination run wild on paper... here's her latest with the Barlow Family Portrait. (When I asked her who 'that' was - referring to Lincoln, she says 'it's lincoln, laying on the beach. Love it!) You'll notice that Kenedee's person and my person have really thick lines going around our heads, that would be our hair. She told me she was going to draw my hair to my bum, she cracks me up! I might be framing this one.
2 comments:
For service our ward does stuff with project linus. It is a group that gives a blanket to children who have been traumatized by health, hurricanes, earthquakes etc. We make blankets and also open the church to the community on certain days to let people donate blankets and help sew or tie them. It's fun!
I kept that one she drew of me and baby Cooper and Steve for Coop's baby book. you should def frame this.
Post a Comment