Monday, February 22, 2010

pixie dust, of course!

So Kenedee was saying prayers last night before bedtime. She was being so goofy and wouldn't kneel down for me. I told her that she needed to kneel down and be serious because Heavenly Father would be listening to her prayers from Heaven. She looks up at me and says 'heaven?' I respond 'yeah, he lives in Heaven with Jesus... way way way up in the sky.' She says 'they live way up in the sky?" I respond 'yes'. She sits there pondering for a few seconds and says 'How am I going to get my wings to get up there?' I start laughing and say 'I'm not sure...' still trying to figure how to respond to that when she gets this excited look on her face and says 'I can use Tinkerbell and her PIXIE DUST!!!' This stage of life with constant questions and imagination is quite entertaining!

3 comments:

Jackie B. said...

too cute!

Stephanie said...

That is so great! Love it!

Kellie said...

I want pixie dust to fly to heaven!