Wednesday, September 22, 2010

HAPPY DAY


Oh Happy Day!!!!! Allegiant Air made my day - yesterday actually - but I've been so excited ever since. Allegiant Air just announced yesterday that they are now flying from Idaho Falls to Mesa for $100 round trip. I couldn't be more excited. For 2 people, it's the same price as driving but you're saving about 20 hours on the road roundtrip, seriously awesome. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!

I've been slacking in posts lately, but mostly because I haven't taken a whole lot of pics. We've been busy with life but nothing too exciting. Following Kenedee's birthday party we had our first Quarterly Primary Activity the last Saturday in August. We kept it low-key this year over Labor Day to save some money so nothing too exciting to report from that weekend besides many bbqs with friends. We have our Primary Program on Sunday so we've been busy getting that ready. Adam is busy with work, loving it. Kenedee LOVES her Preschool. Lincoln is obsessed with any toy gun currently and is usually carrying at least two with him everywhere he goes, a little outta control!

Our weather is still HOT. We went through a Heat Wave last week (into parts of this week) so it's still been over 105 degrees. But it should be cooling down, maybe under 100! Wahhooooo. But we've now been here over a year so it's nice to know what to expect. We're headed to BYU's HOMECOMING in a few weeks and we're super stoked. We haven't been back to a game in like 6 years! October is gonna be a good one!!!!!

This might be the most random post I've done. Maybe because our last few weeks haven't been too exciting. But hopefully the pics will start rolling soon!

No comments: