Wednesday, September 8, 2010

PRESCHOOL TIME


Kenedee started Preschool on August 18th. I had been telling her weeks prior that she would be starting Preschool when we got back from vacation. I was trying to prep her so the day wouldn't come as a shock. Overall, she was pretty excited. Well when the First Day came, I told her she was 'starting school today!' after she woke up...and the tears started coming... 'I'm not big enough for school yet!' I think she was feeling a little overwhelmed that the day had finally come. But after quickly getting her mind off the scary part I did pretty good hyping it up because she was one happy girl when I dropped her off. We ran to Walmart that day to get a backpack for school. I told her she could pick one out (what was I thinking) and the first thing she says when we see the backpacks is 'I want that Hannah Montana one.' I was like WHAT! How do you even know what that is, she's never watched Hannah Montana is too little to be into that stuff. So for the next ten minutes I had to convince her to get a plain pink one. But after that was decided she thought she looked pretty cool, wearing it around the store for the next hour while we shopped for food. It makes me laugh when she has it on cause it practically touches the ground :)


After I picked her up she couldn't wait to show me what she had done that day and it's been like that ever since. It's an exciting time when she gets home from school and luckily Lincoln is able to nap while she's gone so I can get my work in. She loves it!

No comments: