I was putting together some Primary Birthday bags for the remaining 24 birthdays we have (finishing out the year). I had them all lined up, evenly divided with candy & toys (not joking, guess I got that from my mom). Every bag had the same amount and kind of candy so it was all dispersed evenly.

I finished them late one night but still needed to put tags on them. The next day we were out and about for most of our morning. After naps the kids wanted to watch a movie so on went 'Bugs Life'. I went upstairs to print out a few things, did what I needed to do, and came back downstairs to this...

Lincoln had gotten into half the bags, pulled everything out and was going to town on the candy...I WAS FUMING. (He knew ALL day not to touch the bags. He would run over to them and say 'these are for Primary, huh mom'. I'd sad 'yep, don't touch them.' and on he'd go playing) Usually when Lincoln is doing something he shouldn't, Kenedee comes to find me to let me know what he's getting into. But Kenedee couldn't see what he was doing because she was sitting at the table quietly coloring. Like I said, she's our easy, obedient child.

Lincoln had one long time-out that day!
3 comments:
ARGH!!!! I hate those moments!
dear lincoln,
is there room in that time-out for me? i don't think i could have resisted that candy either!
xoxo,
aunt celeste
Awesome Lincoln
Post a Comment