Conference weekends seem to be such great refreshers. We had a super chill weekend at home, which included some yummy food as well. On Sunday evening we took a walk around the Riparian Preserve, one of my favorite places to take the kids. They always enjoy the walk around the Lake, looking for 'Fred' (Lincoln's toy horse he threw into the lake months ago), and seeing the ducks. Here's to some great family time last weekend! (Kenedee was not happy with picture-time)



On a side note: Adam's big accomplishment this last weekend was beating my HIGH SCORE on our hand-held Yahtzee (my high score was 527) and he topped mine with a 723 (5 yahtzees included). SOOOO NOT COOL!!!!! We don't like to lose in this family!
2 comments:
Actually, that was my record because I beat it when I was helping you move from Georgia. Nevertheless, congratulations Adam on a job well done. I envy your Yahtzee prowess.
Post a Comment