Saturday, October 23, 2010

Lincoln's Moments

Lincoln is 2 1/2 and THE funniest 2 year old I know! His personality has sure come out in the last year and the best word to describe him is HILARIOUS. He is making us laugh every day whether it's on purpose or not. This post might be a little inappropriate for the blog but hey, we want to remember it all...

We went to the Desert Botanical Gardens today to enjoy their Halloween festivities for the kids...hayride, petting zoo, games, and free pumpkins for kids. With a yearly membership, it's all free, can't beat that. So we hit that up this morning. As we were driving home (everyone ready for lunch and starving) Lincoln says to us all... 'mommy, my penis is hungry!' oohhhhhh man, I'm still laughing so hard everytime I say it out loud. A day with Lincoln is one to remember!

1 comment:

Jones Family said...

haha! Sounds like something Kingston would say!