Saturday, February 5, 2011
4 for 4
I briefly mentioned that beast of a cold that struck our family over the Christmas Holiday. All four of us came down with that cold a week before Christmas, clearly thinking we'd all be over by it Christmas. It pretty much went straight to all of our sinus (yes, we should have gone in before we left for California but it seemed it be clearing up). After two weeks of feeling completely crappy, I finally got some antibiotics a few days before New Years. Lincoln started complaining of his ear hurting the day we drove back to Arizona (New Years Day) so we made a stop at Urgent Care as we pulled into town that night and he got some antibiotics. Adam's sinus cold seemed to get better but never quite went away. He still had a bunch of congestion and a nasty cough so a month a half later he got himself some antibiotics (end of January). Kenedee's never seemed too bad, some congestion and a cough that would never go away. Her cough was never bad enough to take her in so I kept thinking it would just go away...yeah after two months she finally got some antibiotics. I think that bug was in her system for the last two months and shut down her immune system this week with the WORST cold - 3 day fever, 3 nights of endless coughing, runny nose, bags under her eyes, no energy. But poor girl finally got some antibiotics (2 months later) and I think the bug from December 2010 has finally been killed!!! Out of control!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yikes! That sounds miserable! I hate illness that last and last and last. Glad that you are all starting to feel better! Now, if we could get some warm weather, that would be nice. :)
Post a Comment