This is where our week started to turn a take for the worse. My dad started feeling achy on Monday (April 11th), none of us thought much of it. Well Tuesday he came down with my FLU! Oh was I frusturated even more that I had gotten sick and now I passed it on to my Dad (I might have had a meltdown that night, overwhelmed with him getting sick, Pierce maybe catching it, and now everyone getting sick because of my stupid flu, uuuggghhhh). Wednesday it struck Kenedee. And Thursday...my mom. We had a few plans for the week so instead we just all took it easy.
We had the outside of our house painted last week while my parents were here. It was an ugly pinkish tan and was in serious need of a paint job. So it FINALLY happened and we couldn't be happier with how it turned out. Most of the homes in our neighborhood just blend together, tan...tan...tan and not a lot of contrast. We went for a 'Spanish Villa' look and LOVE it!
Before & After


Easter came early for our kiddos while my parents were here. They brought them the cutest Easter bags filled with PLENTY of goodies. My kids were in candy-heaven!
5 comments:
Holy cow!!! You're house looks amazing!!!
Glad everyone is finally on the mend.
your house looks so good!
Oh good, I'll be able to find your house now. I always stop at the other 2 story by you.
Being sick is truly awful-- especially because you got it while still pregnant..ulgh. Your house looks great tho :)
house looks great!
Post a Comment