Friday, April 15, 2011

Lincoln's Blonde Look-alike

Who knows what Pierce will look like in a few months or years, but when I look at him I see Lincoln from when he was born. They look so much a like to me. What's crazy is how dark Lincoln's hair was and how light Pierce is.

Pierce on the left, Lincoln on the right...


Pierce on the left, Lincoln on the right...


It's crazy to look back at when Lincoln was born to see how little Kenedee was. She & Lincoln are only 20 months apart so she really was just a baby when he was born. It wasn't the easiest right off but I love how close they are now...

3 comments:

Heather Inns said...

They totally look a like. Crazy!

Stephanie said...

I was thinking the same thing! The first time I saw a pic of Pierce I thought "wow it's Lincoln #2!". He's perfect Kandis! Turning into a family of 5 is crazy and fun at the same time. Congrats again and I hope you have a smooth recovery!

mrs. barlow said...

YES! pierce is a little lincoln!