Who doesn't love cotton candy! My parents bought a cotton candy machine before we came to visit so on our lovely Sunday afternoon (July 1st) they decided to try it out.
Pierce doesn't get too many sweets (since so many of them contain milk
or eggs) so it was fun seeing him go to town on his very own cotton
candy...and boy was he loving it!
Kate, the cotton candy maker herself. Isn't she just lovely!
My kids are in heaven every summer we go home...backyard fun for all hours of the day and perfect weather. Summers in Idaho really are the best.




2 comments:
Kandis,
Do you use some sort of milk substitute for Pierce? Eli's having issues and we're trying milk free. Just wondering what is the best thing to give him.
Sarah
We give him Almond Milk (vanilla kind) for drinking. I tried him on a few: soy unsweetened, soy sweetened, soy vanilla, almond unsweetened, almond vanilla, etc. and he wasn't a fan of any of them besides Almond vanilla kind so I've stuck with that for now. It doesn't have the fats that he needs like whole milk does but what do ya do :) I also have a special butter for him that I found that is made from canola oil, olive oils, etc. so I'm able to substitute milk and butter in recipes where I can. His doctor still wants him doing a few bottles a day to keep his calorie intake up so I still have him on his soy formula as well. Fun stuff, huh. You'll have to let me know what happens with Eli. Has he been tested for anything?
Post a Comment