Tuesday, April 3, 2007

WHY NOT ATLANTA!

I'm so sad that Atlanta still does not have an H&M! What is the deal with that. I was first introduced to this store when I went to New York with my graphic design group at BYU (2 years ago). And I've been in love ever since. I mean they've got the sweetest clothes for super cheap. Who wouldn't love that. Adam's brother, Taylor, informed me that they opened one up in Beverly Hills so I made sure we went over our Christmas Break. I just had to post this picture because I bought these two super cute summer dresses for Kenedee for $4.90! Insane. H&M please come to Atlanta!!!

3 comments:

Wellings said...

I know I love H&M. I was first introduced when Matt took me to New York summer of 2005. Kandis I am sorry to inform you that H&M will open in less than a month at Irvine Spectrum (which is 5 min away). I guess you will have to come visit me more often! See you soon!

Dick&Erica said...

I love H&M too. We have one in Rochester, and a huge one in Toronto that has a whole floor of kids clothes. I hate that you can't but from them online.

Katie said...

I have been introduced to H&M also since living in San Francisco. We have 2 huge ones downtown. I dont think they have one in AZ so I am trying to stock before dental school is over.