Thursday, January 3, 2008

I DID IT!!!


Before // After

So after months of deciding I finally chopped my hair off! and I loved every second of it. I don't know why but I was seriously needing this change, I was so sick of my long hair. Adam loves my long hair and wants it back sometime in the near future but for now, I'm enjoying my new bob! I promised Elise I would post a picture forever ago so this is long overdue.

We just flew home from our three week Christmas vacation so I'll post our Christmas pics tomorrow!

13 comments:

Elise said...

I love it! Thanks for the picture, you look adorable! I can't wait to see more pics tomorrow!!!!

Love ya!

Amber said...

looks really cute!

blythe said...

So cute Kandis! Good job on being so brave!

Kristen said...

You look darling!

Stephanie said...

Love your new haircut!

Jocelyn Allan said...

Love it!! It was so fun to see you guys over Christmas.

Jackie B. said...

looks great!

Jackie said...

Totally hot--love it!

CYD said...

Looks great! I am in teh beginning stages of possibly letting my hair go. I think I can, I think I can...

Tori said...

Cute cute!

Barlow Fam said...

VERY CUTE! Don't let Adam sway you, I love it!

AlliSMiles said...

look at your hair! i love it! so fun

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Love the new Do! Very classy!