
Kenedee is really growing up these days. I can't believe she's 18 months on the 15th of February! Since there's not much going on around here other than the COLD weather, I thought I'd post about what our Little Miss is up to (for the grandparents update). Her latest obsessions would include reading books (all 30 of them) and her two dolls. When she gets up in the morning, the first thing she wants to do is look at her books. She'll pull one out, sit down on the floor, look through it, throw it aside and get another one. She seriously goes through all of her books until they're all laying on the floor. I feel like I'm constantly picking up books all day cause she'll do this at least twice a day. She also has been loving her dolls lately and carries them both around the house with her. I'll catch her trying to do the funniest things with her dolls. She was trying to sit down in this chair with both dolls in her hands and couldn't quite figure out how to do it without sitting on them. She also was struggling the other day trying to get on her horse holding both dolls. I finally had to help her on and hand her both dolls so she could actually ride it. She is so cute them lately!

She's also becoming a good eater, something that has been foreign to us for about the last six months. She has finally put on some decent weight since she was taken out by the flu in July and I think might be 20 LBS! Celebration at our house. So yes, she just barely upgraded to a toddler carseat, facing forward (almost 1 1/2 years old). Her checkup is on the 15th (February) and I'll be so mad if she gets sick in these next two weeks. She must stay healthy so she can finally make the weight chart, cross your fingers!
3 comments:
Caysja is the exact same way! She finally made it to 20 lbs. at her 18 month birthday and we got to up-grade to the facing-forward car seat too! Everyone comments on how little she is everywhere we go!
She also LOVES books and dolls and I'm sure I put her books away 2-3 times a day as well. They grow up so fast... Too cute!
she is too cute. just wait until the new baby comes. abby used to pretend to breastfeed her dolls, it was the funniest thing ever!
So cute! I can't believe how big they get. Conner does the same thing with his books and I also feel like I am picking them up all day long. Oh the joys of Motherhood!!
Post a Comment