Friday, August 22, 2008

THE FALLS


Downtown Idaho Falls is beautiful. The Snake River runs through downtown and there are the falls right there as well, along with the temple. So we took Kenedee down there one night to feed the ducks and she loved it! The funny thing is, Adam and her always chase birds. If he sees a bird he'll say to Kenedee 'Go get it!' and she takes off running for the bird. So when we got there she started chasing the ducks & geese, which made me a bit nervous since they could easily turn around and bite her back. So I had to calm her down a bit and just have her throw the bread instead of charge at them. We enjoyed the evening with the fam very much!

3 comments:

The Ahumadas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Ahumadas said...

That's so nice that you got to spend so much time with your family while Adam was traveling so much. Your guys summer looked pretty awesome!

Jocelyn Allan said...

Kandis,
I'm still trying to get a hold of that music guy to see if he will be able to help me out with music that quickly. I'm sure he won't get back to me until Mon. or Tues. so i will call you as soon as I know.