Thursday, August 28, 2008

WELCOME TO HAMBURGER LAND!


We flew home from Idaho on August 2nd and flew back out on the 5th. Adam had to visit the Chicago branch so the fam came along as well. We booked our hotel at the Hyatt to later find out that it was located on 'McDonalds Campus'... Hamburger University. It was it's own little retreat and quite pretty tucked away in the trees. We had a great time checking out all of the 'McDonalds' themed artwork throughout the hotel. Give it up for Hamburger Land!


We went for a walk around the campus while Adam was at work and came across these sculptures out front. I just kept thinking "this is what your stomach looks like when you eat our food". So I had take some pics of Kenedee in front of them cause although I thought they looked pretty cool, I just couldn't help but connect them with their food. Good laughs for me...


We had to buy a souvenir to remember this sweet place so we bought a t-shirt for little man. Unfortunately they didn't have Kenedee's size.


Here are a few of our favorite pieces throughout the hotel halls...


2 comments:

Zach and Sarah said...

In the picture where Lincoln is on his tummy smiling he looks IDENTICAL to Adam! Well, maybe smaller . . .

Jocelyn Allan said...

Has anyone ever told you that Lincoln looks a tiny bit like your dad Kandis?!!! It's so funny how everyone sees someone different when they look at your kids :)