

Adam finished up his work stuff and now it was time to party w/Matt & Kristen (Adam's brother and sister-in-law). Matt & Kristen live only two hours away so they met us in Chicago to show us downtown. We had a great time walking downtown, shopping away, and playing in the water at the park. (I especially loved this giant bean...)

They had quite the impressive outdoor amphitheater right there in Millenium Park.

They also had the sweetest water feature in Millenium Park. It had about two inches of water was all on the ground, and these two massive brick structures at both ends. Every few minutes a face would appear on these structures and water would spit from their mouths.

It was awesome and the kids were all going crazy. Kenedee was running around and loving the water...

...until she crashed and burned, completely drenching herself as you can see in the picture on the left. So the soaked clothes came off and I left her to run around in her diaper...

Kenedee's mood never quite got over getting soaked so she decided she'd had enough. Little man was kind of enough to let Kenedee use his blanket as her towell. We had a great time in Chicago!
6 comments:
Okay, my friend found your blog and told me I had to come see it....I've also got a lincoln and a kennedy, but also a Reagan and a Madison :)
Come check us out..we live about 2 hours from you. I'm at www.presidentialsweet.blogspot.com! you can also email me at pink1976@gmail.com
I swear you guys go more than anyone I know!! I hardly have the energy to read your blog let alone do as much as ya'll do. Looks like fun, as always!
That is AWESOME! Makes me want to go there! The fountains are soooooo cool!
such cool photo's Kandis, you guys must have had a great time!
you guys get around! glad you had fun, glad we were a part of youre amazing summer!
That looks like a fun trip. I'm pretending that is a big Tiffany's Bean and it's a necklace and it's mine!!!
Post a Comment