
What better way to start out your birthday than getting shots at the doctor! PSYCH, what was I thinking to schedule her 2-year old shots and Lincoln's 4 month old shots that day. They both handled them like champs (other than a few screams) and on we went. After dinner we headed over to the park near our house to let Kenedee play on the toys, an every other day occurance it seems.

After the park we headed home to open presents and eat cake & ice cream. She got a new CINDERELLA Princess dress and shoes (thanks Grandma Kris & Grandpa Craig) and a new white board/chalkboard from mom & dad. Kenedee loves to draw/color so this was perfect for her!

She also got a super cute winter outfit (thanks Grandma & Grandpa Barlow), table & chairs, books, puzzles, and play food for her table. She definitely enjoyed herself that night.

After presents we had cake & ice cream. I didn't really plan out her cake in advance since we had just gotten home from traveling so it was low-key this year for sure. I baked two rounds, put them on top of eachother, carved it into a '2', and frosted it in pink!

Kenedee tasted... went back in for more... and loved every minute of it, what a goof!

(After being home a month now I finally caught up with the blogging!!! PHEW!)
4 comments:
you are such a cute mom!
Happy b-day to the b-day girl! Looks like fun.
FUN! That cake is darling!
What an adorable 2 year old! I think your cake looks awesome!!!
Post a Comment