Tuesday, September 16, 2008

OUR LITTLE LADY...

With Kenedee turning TWO, I wanted to put together some pictures to show how much our little lady has grown in the last two years. We love her to pieces!!!


5 comments:

Amber said...

Isn't it amazing how fast it gows?? Brooklynn is coming up on birthday #4!!?? Oh they are so much fun and she is such a doll!

Criscell said...

What a beautiful little girl she is!

Kristen said...

We just love this girl and miss her so much.

Tom and Cortney said...

Kandis,
Hey it's me cortney (clark). Your friend from jr.high. You look so good. you have such a cute little fam. I can't believe my cousin steve married your sis. too cool. she is a cutie. well we just built a home in idaho falls. so next time you are in town. I would really love to see ya. cortney murdoch my blog is tomandcortneymurdoch.blogspot

The Ahumadas said...

She is so cute! And Lincoln is looking big!