Sunday, September 21, 2008

PHOTO UPDATES

The last photos I put up were from Kenedee's birthday so I thought I'd upload a few from the last few weeks. Kenedee is a little lover of Lincoln and tries to snuggle up to him whenever she possibly can, seriously! And the funny thing is, she always snuggles right up to him and sucks her thumb, I don't know why but she always does it. So this is a classic pic of her with Lincoln...


Can you see the massive drool area on Lincoln's shirt? This has been happening the last two weeks or so and I kept wondering if he was teething but I thought it was way too early (kenedee first got teeth at 6 months and even that was early) so at 5 months I for sure thought no. Well a few days later we found some teeth. Lincoln is cutting his two bottom teeth right now and it's miserable! I'll eventually get some sleep right? Along with his teeth and raging temperatures, he just got taken out by a massive cold that swept through the family. What an exciting week for us, broken bottom, nasty colds, and a teething/sick baby. This week has got to be better!

So every time Lincoln is in the exersaucer, Kenedee gets her doll and puts it behind him in the seat. It's pretty funny cause she does it almost every time!


Kenedee loves to draw and is drawing about 70% of her day. She'll find the magazines on the table in the office and color the pages throughout. It's pretty funny cause she scribbles but puts them in specific places. She always scribbles the faces, hands, feet, and main objects on the page so you'll find most every magazine or paper drawn on in this house. She also gets quite a lot of compliments on how she holds her pen, so I guess instead of advancing at speaking real words, she thought she'd advance in her penmanship skills. Maybe one day we'll be able to understand this sweet language of hers!

2 comments:

Criscell said...

Your kids are just so dang cute! I love the pic of the doll in the exersaucer! That sounds just like something Caysja would do. Sorry you're not getting much sleep! How is your behind feeling? Do you think you broke it?

john and nikki said...

the kids are soooo cute!