Thursday, January 8, 2009

GRANDPA EARL'S HOUSE

Every Thanksgiving is spent at my Grandpa Earl's house in Bountiful (Utah). So after Thanksgiving day, we spent the weekend hanging out until Adam flew home on Sunday, after which we drove back to Idaho Falls. In the meantime we...

Went to church with Grandpa and took family pictures (Nov 29th & 30th)


Kandis, Kate, Kris, Kenedee, Kellie | Lincoln & Adam

The girls with Grandpa Earl (93 years old!) | Kenedee playing with Grandpa Earl's train/Navity set

Kenedee couldn't get enough of the 'white B' on the mountain near Grandpa Great's house. She kept saying it over and over and over. When we drive by a mountain now the first thing she says is 'white B'.

Running up and down Grandpa Great's stairs outside...

Playing with Aunt Kate...

Smiles, smiles, and more smiles from Lincoln (with Grandpa Craig and Grandma Kris)

And hanging out with family...

5 comments:

Blake Jones said...

kennedee and lincoln are so cute! We missed seeing them, and you guys on Christmas eve!

Jenny

Heather Inns said...

Your family is so dang cute. Thanks for everything you are awesome.

A said...

Because I am a bit too old for Lincoln myself, I am reserving him for my new baby girl. Get ready little man, you've got Partridge coming for ya.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Super cute pics!

Elise said...

Miss you! I am glad I got to see you guys! What an adorable family!