
Our realtor came by on Monday and put out the 'For Sale' sign along with the door lockbox, it's a bit surreal to say the least.
Adam finishes Law School this July and we're outta here! I'm quite sad to be leaving our house, friends, Ward, lifestyle, and the rest that goes with it. But we are both VERY READY to be back on the West coast and near our families. Adam is going to work in his Uncle's Law Firm in Phoenix, AZ. Could we be moving there at a better weather time... July...uggghh, but what can you do. So yes, our house is on the market and I'm extremely sad. I'm dreading the move to be honest so I try to block that part out right now. Adam is super excited and ready to move on to this next phase so that's all that matters. We'll be 6 hours from his family and at least drive-able distance to mine, sweet! No more 5 hour flights, sweet! Adam would say no more 2 AM NBA games, sweet! No more crazy neighbors, sweet!
19 comments:
We're so sad. Just our luck right when we move here, you guys have to leave. We will just have to enjoy the time that we do have. We are excited but sad at the same time. Good Luck!
Congrats on being catch up with blogging. It's a lot of work.
I wonder where you'd be off to!! Man, that's bittersweet.
Just like you rocked GA, I'm sure you'll love AZ. :)
Ahh, I am sad too. You guys are great. Adam is going to be so successful. We really enjoyed having him as our Home Teacher. Good luck on selling your home. If you guys need any help down the road packing or cleaning or whatever, just give us a call.
congrats you guys. i'm sure you'll have a great time in phoenix. wish you the best in moving across the country again.
I checked out your home listing on Zillow-- the house looks fabulous! Good luck with crazy home selling time!
Good luck with selling the house! Hopefully it won't take too long!
Yay!! You will be in my home state now! Have you guys looked at houses yet? or areas? Let me know if you need any help!!
hooray! i am excited! we are in prescott, but of course are in the valley all of the time. we will have to get the kids together to play. :) of course let us know if you need anything.
Reed's already been wondering what he's going to do without Adam. We're really going to miss you guys.
Holy cow Adam, I didn't know you took the job. I can't believe you guys will actually be in the valley of the SUN... I am so excited. Where did you decide to look for a house?? Hopefully you are still thinking of looking out by us. The houses are still popping up like crazy. Look at the providence home development. The houses are beautiful. Well we will definitely be seeing you soon. Love you guys.
How exciting for you guys! You're almost DONE! We'll have to get together sometime when you get here this summer. Then we can finally meet and maybe our kids can play together!
congratulations! but i think you get crazy neighbors wherever you go--we certainly have plenty here!
Off for your next adventure! Good Luck selling your house! Tell your realtor you want to take your own pics of the house! I do them for people all the time and they look so much better online! I swear it makes the house sell faster!
how exciting for your family. i hope the move and selling your home goes well. good luck and congrats to adam.
It is still to crazy to think about but I am so excited for you guys!
What a cute idea for the baby shower! I can't believe how quickly time flies. That is exciting that you are moving to AZ--We are waiting to hear back from a dental school there to find out if we will be moving to the Phoenix/Glendale area... maybe we'll see you there!
That is awesome that he is graduating in this summer. I'm also excited for you that you will be closer to your family and his. Good luck on selling the house. Ryan and Chris are moving to California. He just got a job there and they are leaving Maryland this next week.
Hey! Chez went to a Jazz-Lakers game today and he thought he saw your husband there so he wanted me to ask if you were there?
Unfortunately, Adam was not there. Yes, the Lakers lost but I bet he still wishes he could have been there!
Post a Comment