We took the kids to the LA Zoo on Saturday morning. They loved it of course and we were loving the much cooler weather (in the mid 90s/80s).


On Sunday afternoon, Adam & I took the kids on a hike up in the Burbank hills. I've never hiked up in those hills before so it was quite fun to see the valley from on top. Kenedee brought a little bag to collect items so that kept her busy.


The top pic is LA downtown, obviously. And the bottom pic is the view of the valley from the Burbank hills. Straight across the valley is Universal City (Universal Studios) and on the other side of that mountain is the HOLLYWOOD sign. It was such a pretty day!
3 comments:
Very cool. I love Kennedee's little bag.
PS- I think I hiked there on a P-day once! Gotta love LA...
Looks like you guys had a great time! How is the house hunt coming along? We are suppose to find out about our most recent offer today... sitting on pins an needles!
Molly
Cool! That looks really fun, isn't fun to show your kids things like that? They probably won't remember it, but they will have pictures to look back on! (I think we all got our picture taking skills from good ole Shirley)
Post a Comment