Tuesday, September 15, 2009

ROUND TWO


The second dress turned out WAY better. I rounded the ties (which really only I can tell) and lined both the front and back of the dress with fabric so you don't see the ugly hem. It turned out darling and Kenedee looked like the cutest little lady in church last Sunday.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I am seriously impressed they are so cute!

Caldwell Family said...

Those are sooo cute! Do you have a pattern you could post or maybe make a tutorial? It's awesome!

Lindsey said...

So I TOTALLY copied you and made a dress exactly like this for Avrie. I'll have to get pictures and post them for you to see. So thanks for the super cute idea and letting me copy it (even though you didn't know!) Your kids are so adorable! And when you did the other little skirts, did you just do straight strips of fabric and let the elastic waist band do all the gathering? I think I may attempt to copy that one too! :)

Court and Britt said...

I LOVE your skirts and dresses, they are SOOOO cute!! I just might attempt a few my self:)

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Super cute!