Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Evening at the Park


Two weeks ago (May 14th) we picked up some yummy Mexican food and headed to the park with the Haslers. I've been wanting to check out this park in particular for quite some time so it was the perfect opportunity. We ate, played, and fed the ducks. It's starting to warm up here (when I say warm up I mean 100 degrees) but our evenings are beautiful.

Feeding the ducks with Dad...



Kenedee, Elsie, and Lincoln

Chasing Dad up the hill...

One last family pic

4 comments:

A. Kuhni said...

Oh my goodness, you are the most social person I know! You make friends lightning speed fast. Looks like you are having a blast!

Stephanie said...

Looks like a fun park. Wish we were there to have fun in AZ with you guys. Cute family picture.

Heather Inns said...

It looks like a fun little park. Cute pic.

Kimberly said...

must be freestone park! my parents live right next to that.. the house with the buffalo in the back corral.. you should check it out next time you go back!