
We went boating with friends a few weekends back (May 8th) and loved our time on the Lake. Boating reminds me of many memories from growing up and seeing Kenedee out there reminded me of myself. She thoroughly loved every second on the lake, it made me so excited for Powell this summer. Can you not see the excitement on her face, every picture I took she was so giddy and smiley.

The water was a tad bit chilly but this girl did not care!



Dinner on the lake...

Russ was our main entertainment. I started off the day with a wakeboarding run but it was sooo not impressive. Adam couldn't hold anything still with his injured hand so that was a no go. So Russ wowed us with his skills. This guy was pretty dang good at wakeboarding. He was doing crazy jumps, 180s off the wake, etc like it was nothing. The picture on the right might not look too impressive cause he caught me off-guard. I was waiting for this crazy jump when instead he did a flip off the wake, so sadly I only caught the landing.

Here he is again resting between tricks but I wanted to get a picture of the scenery, it was beautiful. The lake was nestled away behind the mountains behind our house, we had no clue we were that close to a few lakes. It reminded me a lot of the lake we go to in Idaho but this was one lined with Saguaro cactuses. We couldn't have picked a better day.

Kenedee's smiley self again...

The Flag Girl! Kenedee was so excited to be flag girl and was even more excited to tell Grandpa Craig on the way home. (I realize the background looks pitch black but no we weren't boating in the dark, dusk maybe, but the camera went crazy dark with this pic)

Thanks Lowrys for the invite. Lake Powell couldn't come soon enough!
No comments:
Post a Comment