Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Back Home to BYU

We're headed to BYU's Homecoming this weekend and I'm a little excited...a lot excited. We get to see my family, some of Adam's family, go to the Homecoming game, and see these people for a Cheer reunion!


And I think my family is going to freeze in Utah! We finally dropped under 100 degrees this week. Fall is finally here!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could go this year too! I have gone the past 2 years and it has been so fun! I am getting married the weekend after homecoming so I can't swing it this year. Take tons of pictures and I can't wait to see them when you post them. Have fun and tell everyone hello.

Heather Inns said...

How fun, I hope you guys have tones of fun. GO BYU! Thanks for all your updates, it is good to see what y'all have been up to.

Hatch Family said...

It is getting really cold here. Pack warm and have a fabulous time!

Elise said...

oh so many memories. I m glad you had fun. miss ya tons