While I was showering one day (September 6th to be exact :) Lincoln broke my hourglass. He and Kenedee are always turning it over so I'm not quite sure what he was doing this particular time to bust the glass. But he did. And instead of coming to tell me, he decided he could fix it himself (which is so Lincoln). And then he hid the evidence by pushing the spilled sand from the entertainment center to the carpet. When Kenedee got home from school she asked why there was tape on the hourglass. I look over. What is tape doing on there. I ask Lincoln if he had put it there and that 'busted' look shows through. He tells me he broke it but that he fixed it with the tape so it's good to go. It was quite a good tape job (he's a master with the tape these days). But sadly my hourglass ended up in the garbage that night :(

No comments:
Post a Comment