Monday, October 10, 2011

IF - day two

Friday, August 19th, a close family friend was getting married so we were able to attend the Wedding Festivities! At the Wedding breakfast with my fam... (Kellie, Ryder, Mom, Dad, Me, Pierce, and Kate)

After the Temple ceremony, we came home and kicked it outside for a few hours. Grandpa Craig gave everyone a ride on his motorcycle. Lincoln was hesitant at first but enjoyed himself, surprise surprise. And Kenedee loved every minute of it. 

While he was taking the kids on rides, I rode around the neighborhood with Kate's gas-powered scooter from forever ago. I convinced Lincoln and Kenedee to ride with me but they didn't enjoy it as much as I did. 

And then I got my turn with my dad. This guy IS. THE. BEST!!!


That evening we attended the 'garden' reception for Jeff and Demi, It was quite pretty and the perfect evening. 

The little girls were all wearing these beaded footies that were awesome! and vintage-inspired! It was darling...

No comments: