Monday, October 10, 2011

IF

(catching back up! story of my life right now with this blog) My sister flew home to Idaho in August and we had yet to meet our newest nephew. So I took the three kids, hopped on the plane, and to Idaho we went! (August 18th) It was SOOOO nice to be with family that weekend. And the new cousins finally got to meet!!! Pierce and Ryder kicking it twinner-style (on purpose)...

Pierce and Ryder are two months apart (Pierce older and not much bigger, actually not bigger at all :)


The babies loving Aunt Kate...

This girl also loves her Aunt Kate!

With 100+ degrees in AZ, it was 80 degrees in Idaho and BEAUTIFUL! We spent every minute of our weekend outside... catching ladybugs

...Eating popsicles, cousin love, sandbox playing and swings of course


Myself with my mom and two sisters | kicking it in the front yard

The kids loved throwing grandma & grandpa's leftover 'pops' on the ground...don't forget those treasured boots!

Grandma Kris & Grandpa Craig with 5 of their grandkids...

We loaded up in the denali (only part of us could fit in this car - three carseats in the middle and myself with two more carseats in the back row, good times!) and headed to Hong Kong for dinner. My family laughs but I HAVE to eat here everytime I'm home, I JUST LOVE IT!!!

Then we made our way down to the Greenbelt (Snake River) to let the kids feed the ducks...



Family pic

Love how we decided to do a crazy picture but everyone decided to look cute and normal but us three girls, nice one.

sooo pretty!

Pierce was happy to be back in Idaho! (I was amazed at how far he could stick his tongue out in this picture...more on that to come)

And a beautiful evening spent outside...on the tramp...and roasting Smores. Feels good to be home!

No comments: