After Philly, we drove to Washington DC to spend the next few days working, touring, and hanging out with friends. Adam went into the office on Wednesday and Thursday so Kenedee, Lincoln, and I spent our days with Jenna & Maddox. It worked out perfectly and couldn't have been a better trip. This was the first time Kenedee met Maddox and those two hit it off right from the start, they were hilarious together the entire trip. They would both start running around and being crazy together, two two-year olds with ultimate energy! Our first day Jenna took us to the BIGGEST PLAYGROUND/PARK I've ever seen. This place was huge! (this pic only shows like a third of the massive playground)

The main playground area was like a huge spiderweb with arms extending out every which way for the kids to run through. Not to mention a free carousel, swings, and another huge area for the kids to play on. This really was the coolest playground I've ever seen! (Click on the image to enlarge)

As you can see, Kenedee was worn out after playing at the park and swimming all day!
1 comment:
I have been to that playround! Since I used to build playgrounds and my office was in DC this was a playground we "studied" one day. It is the BIGGEST one I have ever seen!! So fun that you found it!
Post a Comment