Kenedee loves stickers and got a little sticker happy the other day w/Lincoln. What's even better is that they are 'Barbie' stickers, sorry little man...
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Kandis your kids are so cute. I am always jealous of little girls. My 4th boy "Baby Noah" is about the same size as Lincoln. He is 4 months old but only 10 pounds. Tell Adam I said hi. I never heard if your coming here or not. I hope so it would be so fun to have you guys here. Lindsey Nelson
8 comments:
Kandis your kids are so cute. I am always jealous of little girls. My 4th boy "Baby Noah" is about the same size as Lincoln. He is 4 months old but only 10 pounds. Tell Adam I said hi. I never heard if your coming here or not. I hope so it would be so fun to have you guys here.
Lindsey Nelson
Maddox loves stickers too! I love them because the help get us through Sacrament meeting!
That is so cute Kandis.
Haaaa! Glad you have a pic of that...that will be fun to remember when they are older!
how cute is he?
See. Sticker seem like a good idea at the time. Then when you accidentally wash that shirt with a sticker or two.
Curses.
Cute little man!! So handsome.
Awe! he is so cute, Kandis! That little Kenedee is cute too in her swim diaper! Carter loves it when I let him swim like that.
Haha! I guess he had better get used to this kind of thing, huh?
Post a Comment