
The Washington Monument and the WWII Memorial...

Vietnam Memorial. I've heard a lot about this Memorial and it really was amazing to walk past millions of names of those that lost their lives. Along the way there were notes from school children placed along the wall, they almost made you want to cry...

The Lincoln Memorial!!! And my absolute favorite! Once we found out Lincoln was born on the day President Lincoln was assassinated, the meaning meant so much more naming him after him. The Memorial is very impressive!

Ford's Theatre. Again this was pretty amazing for me to see and to imagine that this is where President Lincoln was shot over a hundred years ago. It was getting renovated so we weren't able to go in. After Lincoln was shot, they rushed him over to the house across the street, where he eventually died. It closed about ten minutes before we got there but would have been pretty cool to walk through. As you can tell, I loved all of the 'Lincoln' stuff.

National Archives: original Declaration of Independence and Constitution (plus other originals). A definite sight to behold.

After our many hours of touring, we met Giff, Jenna, & Maddox for dinner. Thanks again for treating us to dinner!

This shows just a glimpse of how cute these two kids were together. Kenedee is quite a little lover!
3 comments:
What a fun trip! I hope I can go there too someday.
What an awesome trip! Love the pic of Licoln and Lincloln. Matt goes to DC alot for business. I can't believe that delivery story of your friend. Looks like everything is okay. Wow! Hope all is well with ya'll!
Kandis you guys are so cute. I love looking at all the fun places you guys have gone. Tell Adam hi from his 2nd favorite cousin.
Post a Comment