Monday, June 2, 2008

POOL DAY!

Saturday was absolutely gorgeous here so we took advantage of the sun and spent the entire afternoon at Kellie's pool, my kind of day. I had packed Kenedee's suit/swim diapers in the diaper bag. While we were getting ready that morning I noticed Kenedee was carrying around her swimsuit on her arm and I told her to put it back otherwise we'd forget it. And what happened... we forgot that swimsuit! So our little woman enjoyed her day in her swim diaper.

Kenedee was looking real awesome in just her swim diaper enjoying her pretzel, oh well, she sure was loving herself.

3 comments:

giff.jenna.maddox.jordi nielsen said...

So funny! Why do we even spend money on swimsuits anyway?! At least she's naked cuz you forgot her swimsuit! We have both pictures and video of me with shorts on but no shirt at the park, cuz that's how my dad would dress me! haha! At least the shorts were pink!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Ha....she probably loved it and now you won't be able to put a suit on her again! She is FREEEEE as a bird!

Eric said...

Adam, give me a call when you have time. I lost your phone #. I have some questions about Atlanta. I promise I won't say anything about the Lakers.

Eric Jacobsen (914)740-3798