Monday, June 23, 2008

SAN FRANCISCO


Adam flew out to Northern California a few weeks ago and spent one of the evenings with his best friend from high school. Ernie, Lauren, Weston, and Caleb took Adam out for a night on the town! Weston was just a baby when we lived in Puerto Rico and now he's all grown-up!


Adam took a picture on Pier 39 back in 1987 and found the same place to recreate that amazing pic, what a funny guy!

3 comments:

Bryan and Marissa said...

That is such a sweet pic Adam!

The Ahumadas said...

Wow, that looks like it must have been a really fun night for Adam!

Sabrina said...

Adam and Fam,
Hey, it's been a long time since I've seen or talked to you. I was just checking out you blog and I thought I would post a comment or two. Adam, you have a great looking family. Congrats on the baby boy! It looks like you guys get to do a lot of traveling. That must be nice. I see that you are still in law school. I hope that is going well for you. I am in my last year of my Master's of Social Work and desperately looking forward to being done. I'm pretty new to this blog thing, so I don't have a ton of stuff posted about my fam yet. So anyway, keep in touch if you have time. David Purcell.