
Our Memorial Day was go-go-go, and we loved every minute of it. We started out the morning with sand volleyball (a summer favorite) at the park near our house. Lincoln slept like a champ in his stroller but Kenedee was too distracted by the toys. So I spent most of the game running in and out of the sand keeping her happy, oh well, better try next time. After volleyball everyone came over for a BBQ on the new deck! Unfortunately, I didn't get any pics of the BBQ cause I was too busy with the food (it sure was tasty!). After the BBQ we headed over to Kellie & Steve's pool, always a good time. We left the pool and headed home with enough time to shower, get ready, and head back out. We met Kellie & Steve for dinner and then hit up INDIANA JONES. Both kids fell asleep during the movie so we were able to enjoy it all! What a great day!
Taking a break in between volleyball games...
4 comments:
You guys are always doing something fun--I love it!
WOW sounds like a lot of fun! What perfect children you must have to be able to do all of it! Actually what perfect parents you must be! Glad you guys had fun!
There never seems to be a dull moment in the Barlow family! Sounds like a lot of fun!
I am so impressed with how much you are doing right after having a baby!
Post a Comment