Many tears were shed but Taylor is one of a kind and will do an amazing job. We love you TAYLOR!!!

I married into an amazing family. Adam's parents did something right, raising 10 kids in California each strong in the gospel. Taylor is the last of the six boys to go on a mission, his parents have got to be proud!
McKay, Matt, Taylor, Adam, and his Dad (missing Clark & Jacob);

Kenedee & Lincoln w/Uncle Taylor

Taylor reported to the MTC last Wednesday (Oct 21st). See you in two years, we'll miss you!
Side Note. Kenedee was entertained by Tucker (the dog) and cousin Sam. She loved holding & kissing Sam. But do you notice her arm... Tucker's dog leash. It makes me laugh so hard that I got this in a picture!!! She walked Tucker around the house and in the backyard, making him go everywhere she wanted to go (ALL WEEKEND LONG). She loved it! Poor dog though, after two hours of no rest, we finally had to take the leash off of him to give him a break. She'd do this a few times a day. Tucker was probably excited for us to leave, but thanks for keeping her so entertained!
4 comments:
Looks like you had a great time with family. And Disney looks like a blast too. Anyway, now that we have you back in AZ, lets get together this week. I want to hear the update on your home so I will call you soon so we can plan on a play date!
We missed you at homecoming! Boo for not coming!!! :)
Dude look at how long your hair is getting! Awesome!!!
Crazy! We lived in Saipan, Micronesia for 3 months in 05. I hope Adam's brother gets to go to Saipan - they LOVE the missionaries there. What a small world. Hope he loves the islands =)!
Post a Comment