On Monday night (Sept 21st) we headed over to the Snake River to feed the ducks, a favorite for the kids. These ducks have to be well fed cause I swear they are eating bread all day long...


The Temple was looking as pretty as ever across the river...



GRANDPA CRAIG'S BACKYARD -
Kenedee & Lincoln spent hours in the backyard. They couldn't get enough of the sandbox , trampoline, and of course the red car. Thanks Grandpa Craig for playing with us!!!

Belle's Castle - as Kenedee kept calling it...

It was hilarious to watch Lincoln try to figure out the trampoline. But the last day he finally figured out how to jump, which made me laugh even more when he only got in the air about an inch or two. Good times for a 1 1/2 year old.

The Red Car. Thanks Dad for pushing them around in this, they loved it!

COUSINS
We were able to see most all of my family as it turned out. We met up with Kurt & Paige for lunch in Provo (on our way up to Idaho). Hung out with my parents and Kate for the weekend (Kate coming down from BYU-I). And then met up with my sister-in-law and kiddos for lunch on our way back to Arizona. Kristopher & Celeste just had a new baby girl, Scout, so I was super excited to finally meet this little lady! Here's Lincoln, Olivia, Kenedee, & Asher... (none of them look too excited but I promise they had a great time together!)
No comments:
Post a Comment