Tuesday, October 6, 2009

my little buddies

What would I do without my two little buddies right now. Since we have no friends yet (well not really since we do have some family and a friend or two out here) but not being in a Ward totally affects your social life along with your kids social life. No play groups to attend to, no playdates to schedule, it's just the three of us all day long right now. Which isn't a bad thing, just super different from our busy life in Georgia.

Kenedee was looking darling the other day so I had to post a pic cause she's totally sporting a 'Bumpit' in her hair. I will admit that I've been wanting to try one out for awhile now. So as I was browsing through Bed Bath & Beyond the other day, they had them there for $10 and I purchased. (yes Sarah I GOT ONE!) I haven't sported one out in my hair yet but it's sure been fun to mess around with in Kenedee's hair. Here's my little Princess (yes, she asks to look like a Princess everyday and wants to wear only dresses).

Lincoln-boy is becoming one crazy little child. He is a super happy child but wild these days and keeping me extremely busy. But I sure love him to pieces, how could you not love this face...

6 comments:

Jacob said...

That's funny, because I mocked a BumpIt in the checkout line the other day.

Kandis said...

You know you wish you had long hair so you could try it out!

MacLaurins said...

I miss you and your adorable kiddos! Linc is such an Adam look-a-like!

tashina birch said...

Let me know how you like the bump it...besides a client asking me to work it into her do, I havent played around with one!

ps. let us know if you guys want to go out for sushi!

Elise said...

Kandis I just love those two. They are both so precious! Miss you....we need to talk!

Mary Mitchell said...

WE NEED A BUMP IT! If a bump it can make Mary's hair look like Kenedee's in that picture - I'm sold! I can't believe you got one. You now own a bump it and a snuggie. We better keep the "as seen on tv" ads OUT of your house.