Sunday, May 23, 2010

27 YEARS


05.07.2010 My Birthday this year was a fabulous one. Adam said I was either getting a party or a surprise party so which one did I want...I went for the party. It was pretty sweet not having to plan a party this time round, I was able to relax, clean my house, and not worry about anything else. Adam and my friend Jill threw me one crazy party!!! Thanks guys!

Jill (the party planner herself) and me

Jill & Rustin showed up at our house an hour before the party started to decorate. Although it was quite nice not having to stress over the party, it felt very weird to be getting all of the attention. Jill starts unloading box after box in my kitchen, decor...food bowls...boxes of food. It was unreal! After unloading boxes of goodies and decor, Rustin brings in a round table for games (little did she know I'm a big fan of games) and then came the Ping Pong table...into our house. This girl knows how to throw a party! Here's the delicious food table...cheese dip, guacamole, homemade chips, cheese ball, wings, artichoke dip, brownie bits, oreo balls, and more. It was all so delish! Jill knows I'm a big fan of brown & lime green (who doesn't when you walk into my house :) so the party involved nothing better than brown & lime green.

Danielle and I decided to be twinners, joking. We both had gray tops, white shorts, and white strappy sandals, random.


After some yummy food, game (forgot what it was called), next came 'around the world'.

And last but not least, my TURTLE PIE! This is the most delicious thing that exists when it comes to birthday cakes, I've had it every year for as long as I can remember. It's the prailines and creme ice cream pie from Baskin Robbins, amazing. Adam was kind enough to buy two to make sure we had enough. (I'm standing like a dork in this picture but does that pie not look so yummy. You might just have to go buy one!)
Thanks Adam, Jill (& Rustin - pool table picker upper), and friends for making me feel ultra-special on my birthday!

3 comments:

Chelsi said...

Fun birthday party hope you had a great day!!

allie said...

Looks like a blast! So glad you had a good one!

Katie said...

looks like fun and that pie looks divine!