I have officially entered the last year in my twenties. That's kind of weird to me. I celebrated my 29th birthday on May 7th (a Monday and kind of a lame day to have a birthday :) but it turned out to be a great low-key birthday this year!
(The weekend before my birthday, Adam's parents came over from California. They showed up with the prettiest flowers for me...a great start to my birthday!)
My buddy and I had planned on going shopping that day for my birthday. So after Lincoln's swim lessons, we headed over to the Mall. Here I am rocking a new shirt from my parents...aren't birthdays so great :)
Lincoln & Millie were troopers and entertained each other which made it nice. Actually Pierce & Carson should get an award too. We went shopping for 4 hours with 4 kids and it was actually delightful! (This is for sure the longest time I've been shopping for myself in who knows how long.)
I've wanted some new shoes for awhile now but never end up buying any. So I finally treated myself for my birthday and scored 3 fabulous pairs of shoes. I LOVE SHOES!!!
(And the sweet pink heals scored us some front row seats on the Jay Leno show 4 days later. Not really but I like to joke about that :)
That evening the family and I went out to eat at Red Lobster. This might have been more of a treat for my kids than me. Lincoln especially loves that place and is always asking for crab legs. So it was a great evening of crab legs, coconut shrimp and the best shrimp scampi! YUM! It was one special day filled with so much birthday love coming from friends and family!




No comments:
Post a Comment