April 21st, 2012. We took the kids to Golfland to enjoy an evening of putt-putt. We were quite impressed with the course and thought this might be the nicest one we've ever been to. It was the perfect family evening out!
Adam and I are extremely competitive, we've always been. But after ten years, I still love it. I pride myself on my mini-golf skills so we made a bet: the loser had to put all three kids to bed solo (no help from the other spouse). And after three kids that winning prize sounded delightful to both of us. :)
We were pretty close until about half way through I botched one of the holes giving myself a 6. And I never came back after that. It was a sad day. I put three kids to bed solo. (It happens more often now with Adam's calling but this time was a killer knowing Adam was kicking it downstairs). I think another night of putt-putt will be happening soon, I hate losing.
But really we had a blast. The kids are at the perfect age and loved all 18 holes. The funniest part was when we finished a hole, Lincoln would look ahead and scream with excitement...'there's another one mom!'. Yep, there are 18 to be exact. So there was a lot of excitement that night.

No comments:
Post a Comment