When the Barlow girls took a 'Girls Trip' back in February, the boys started talk of a 'Boys Trip' in the Fall to go see BYU play at Notre Dame. It materialized and I may have wanted to join along :)
Adam & Lincoln flew out on Thursday, October 18th. They all stayed at Matt & Kristen's house and got to party the weekend away! I'm glad Lincoln got to go and play with his cousins, I hear him and Sam hit it off.
Friday, Matt & Kristen took them to an Air Museum which Lincoln thought was pretty cool...
Saturday, October 20th, was the big game! (They were all able to make it besides two of Adam's brothers)... Kristen's sister, Kristen's mom, Jeff (bro-in-law), Dallin (Jeff's son), Harrison (Jeff's son), Adam, Lincoln, Packer (McKay's son), McKay (brother), Clark (brother), Sam (Matt's son), Matt (brother), Ron Smith (family friend), Adam's dad (taking picture), Greg (bro-in-law not pictured but met them at the game)...
Apparently the fans gather and welcome the Notre Dame players as they walk through...
The famous 'Touchdown Jesus'...
Adam snapped this pic of Lincoln deep in thought...maybe he was missing his momma :)
Adam & Lincoln in front of the stadium...
COSMO!!!! Adam told Lincoln a week before the game that he could go get a picture down on the field with the cheerleaders. Following this conversation, Lincoln then REFUSED to go to the game and get his picture taken with the cheerleaders. So for two days after that, I was convincing Lincoln that he would have a great time and could get a pic with Cosmo instead. He finally agreed to go on the trip and get his pic with Cosmo! What a stinker :)
(When I think of Notre Dame, I think of the football game I missed out
on... We got to travel to all of the football games but Notre Dame was
the 'big game' my last year cheering. My partner dropped me off the
front of the stunt a game or two prior to the Notre Dame game, I caught
myself with my arms which then popped my elbow out (I had dislocated
that same elbow but this time it quickly popped back in) but I was out
for the next few weeks. I was so sad to miss out on that game so my
friends brought me back a 'Notre Dame cheer' shirt which makes me think
of this trip every time :) And I got left again, haha. But so happy they got to experience it all!)













No comments:
Post a Comment