Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy 10 Year Anniversary Cruise!!!!!

We celebrate our 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY on December 20, 2012. With our Anniversary being five days before Christmas, we've never done anything exciting really (besides dinner :) since we're usually traveling or on Christmas Vacation. So with it being 10 years, we decided to finally go big and treat ourselves to a getaway in the Fall before the Holidays got crazy. September 16th-23rd, we went on a 7-day cruise to the Western Caribbean on board the 'Freedom of the Seas' (Royal Caribbean). We were treated so great that I don't know if we'd ever do anything but Royal Caribbean. WE LOVED IT ALL!!!!!!!!

Day 1 (September 16th) - on top of the ship before we left...


View from our balcony as we set sail out of Port Canaveral...


Goodbye land!


We also treated ourselves to a balcony room - totally worth it! I loved waking up to a blue ocean and sky :) With being 18 weeks pregnant when we left & still feeling a little blah, I was super nervous that I'd be sick on the ship with motion sickness and all. Can you see the lovely gray sea-bands I sported that first day. Our ship was so big and we lucked out with great weather that we hardly felt anything so I was relieved that after the first day I didn't need the sea bands and was good to go the entire week, ahhhh.


Day 2 (September 17th) - Day at Sea

This was our favorite breakfast spot each morning, eating next to the ocean. We were fans of the breakfast buffet...mostly the unlimited bacon, eggs, and french toast. This growing baby was treated right!


That afternoon we went Rock Climbing aboard the ship. This was a first for me but I've always wanted to try it out. A little crazy being that high but definitely enjoyed myself...


Adam tore it up and took a harder route than me, haha.


Enjoyed some rounds of mini-golf on top of the ship. The prettiest sight to behold while golfing!


Enjoyed some time on our balcony that day, soaking in the quietness and sun :) Don't ya love our ghost legs...


Before dinner that evening, Adam had a dozen roses delivered to our room, one special guy I tell ya!


First Formal Night! I forgot to put Adam's suit in his suitcase so we had to rent him a tux. Luckily it wasn't too expensive and he looked so handsome!!!!!



Our view from dinner and possibly the best dinner we've ever eaten in our lives - no joke!


No comments: