December 25th, 2012... Christmas morning on our way over to Grandma & Grandpa Barlows!!! (We stayed at a house near the Barlows of someone from their Ward that had just moved. We got up, got ready, and headed straight over...so exciting!)
Grandma Barlow always makes yummy cinnamon rolls and hot chocolate on Christmas morning. She even went the extra mile and made them 'pierce approved' this year...that is one special lady!
Dahl and Barlow kids all lined up to check out their stockings and Santa gifts (for the Dahl kids)...
Goofballs!
Stockings were filled...
Kenedee trying out her new marshmellow shooter that she found in her stocking...
Pierce-boy on Christmas morning (20 months old)...isn't this the sweetest face! He was just happy to be there.
Lincoln on Christmas morning (4 years old)...his favorite gift was by far his new PF FLYERS!!!!! His most favorite movie would be Sandlot. And from the first time seeing it, he has wanted PF Flyers just like Benny so that can run faster...duh. We surprised him with his very own PF Flyers and he couldn't have been more excited. This picture shows it all!!!
After having them on his feet for about a minute, he turns to me and says 'mom, I want to go outside and see if I can run faster like Benny'...alright Linc, you do that! So he snuck out the backdoor in the middle of opening presents and ran back & forth in backyard. We sure love this boy!
Kenedee on Christmas morning (6 years old)...
A sweet moment with Grandpa Barlow and Pierce...
I surprised Adam with this awesome shirt. He can't get enough of Ron Swanson, haha.
Later that night the adults (minus Grandpa & Grandma who were so nice to stay with the grandkids) went and grabbed some food at Gourmet 88 (Chinese food, one of the few places open on Christmas :) Grandpa Barlow read Pierce a book and he fell asleep right there on his chest...too cute.
These next three pictures were taken back at our house after we got back from Christmas vacation. I wanted to document what they got on Christmas morning (which my mom made us do each and every Christmas growing up and now I make mine do the same, haha)
Kenedee's Christmas:
Lincoln's Christmas:
Pierce's Christmas:
Family Gift: We bought a new Wii U, which is really our first game system for the family. Super Mario Brothers might be a current addiction for all in our home at the moment :)
Kandis' Christmas: A new vacuum (Adam found me a Kirby vacuum on Craigslist earlier in December which I couldn't have been more happier about, seriously. I love it! I also scored some flip flops and new workout shoes post-Christmas.)
Adam's Christmas: A new car (back in November :) He also scored some new workout shoes post-Christmas.)
It was a great Christmas Day spent with family we love!!!



















No comments:
Post a Comment