Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Starting 2013 off right...

We started 2013 off right... spending January 2nd at DISNEYLAND!!! We knew it would be crowded so we got there when it opened (maybe a first for us in a long time) but soooo worth it and we stayed til 10:15...talk about maxing out our day and loving every second!


Buddies...Lincoln loves his Uncle Jacob and wanted to go on every ride with him. Kenedee found a new love this trip, her cousin Jackson, and wanted to go on every ride with him, haha...


And Pierce, still on vacation and not wanting his mom, only wanted Jacob or Melanie that day. Here he is with his buddies :)


Cute boy posing away again...


Pierce LOVES the Carousel...


A Barlow favorite is spending lunch at the Golden Horsehose enjoying their program. But this time there was a new show and Uncle Jacob was one of the lucky few to get chosen, hilarious. The three men had to answer questions to see who would be the lucky one to marry the Mayor's daughter (which was really a giant guy dressed up)...


And the winner was...JACOB!!! Which was even funnier cause we found out after that there was a guy telling Jacob what answer to give on the questions, answers that would not have gotten him chosen. Good times!


The fabulous 4...



By the end of the evening, Kenedee and Jackson were inseparable. At dinner-time I took Kenedee to the bathroom and while in the stall she says 'mom, I'm in love with Jackson' (which is busting me up inside but I was trying to hold in the laughs). So I respond by telling her that Jackson is her cousin. She then asks if cousins can get married and I had to break the news letting her know that cousins can't get married but she can still be good friends with her cousin Jackson. Total heartbreak :) But they lived up the rest of the evening while they could, haha. We all went on the Carousel and these two were in front of us. In the middle of the ride I look ahead to see them holding hands and staring into each other's eyes, LOL!!!!




And they all crashed...one successful day at Disney!!!


No comments: