December 6th, 2012. Kenedee's Elementary school was hosting The Snowball - a Father/Daughter Dance. Kenedee was SUPER excited to go and had an opinion about her entire look that night. She told me how she wanted her hair done, lipstick worn, her favorite dress from Jacob & Melanie's wedding, her black high heels (she calls them that because the heel is about 1/2 inch high, haha), and jewelry. It was so fun to get her all dolled up! (good thing I have one girl amongst these crazy boys :)
(Adam was the cutest dad that evening. We were running errands right before the dance and Adam wanted to get Kenedee some flowers for the dance, a corsage or something. So he ran into Walmart to grab some real quick and came out with a corsage which I noticed was fake. He was super annoyed because he wanted REAL flowers and he had gotten the container from the refrigerated flower section so I ran in to see if I could find some. And he was right. In the refrigerated flower section they had the real flowers in bunches and about 20 fake corsage flower containers. Talk about misleading!!! So we kept the fake ones and hoped she'd be happy. As she came walking down the stairs after getting ready, Adam was waiting for her with the flowers in hand...melted my heart! Adam said she carried her flowers around the entire evening :)

No comments:
Post a Comment